Saturday, February 25, 2017

Crazy for Words


Tammy Hershberger continues as our February Crazy4Challenges hostess.  Here is her challenge for this week....

For    today's    challenge,    I    want    you    to    "Use    Your    Words."        Please    make    the    sentiment    the    focal    point    of    your    card.        Whether    you    choose    to    use    a    large    sentiment,    or    maybe    die-cut    some    words...    whatever    you    decide,    the    words    must    be    the    focal    point    of    your    card.

I used a Memory box die to create my ocean and 'blinged' each wave crest with a rhinestone.  I used a cloud template to create the background for the sentiment.

Be sure to visit the Crazies Blog to see the wonderful creations by the DT and to see how YOU can play along with us.

2 comments:

  1. I have both the verse and die, they look great together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card and that sentiment is so you :)

    ReplyDelete