Saturday, July 8, 2017

Crazy for Travel


Maryann Einem is our hostess for the Crazy4Challenges.http://crazy4challenges.blogspot.com/   Here is her challenge for this week.....

Hi Crazy fans,

Maryann is back with another fun challenge for us all.

Create a card to celebrate a popular travel destination. Any place, town or country.

I chose my favorite place to travel to......THE OCEAN.......I am not a sun bather anymore, but I just love to sit near the ocean and enjoy its beauty and sounds.

I colored an image by Stampendous with Copics, added some MS punched borders, and then stamped a Technique Junkies sentiment..
Be sure to stop in at the Crazy's Blog to see the other fabulous travel destinations from the rest of this fabulous DT.

1 comment:

  1. This is definitely the perfect place for you :) ... fabulous card

    ReplyDelete