Thursday, October 12, 2017

CCEEers Honor Farms and Farmers


It is time for another CCEE Stampers Challenge.  Here is Frances with her weekly challenge for us.....

Hi Crafty Friends,

It's Frances here again today with another fun challenge!

Did you know that today is "Old Farmers Day" - let's show our appreciation to our farmers by creating something farm related today.

I could not find the farm stamp I wanted to use and had little time so I went CAS......every farm has chicks, right?????  I used this set of image and sentiment from Art Impression, added some layers,  colored with Copics, and I was done.

Be sure to viisit the CCEE Blog to see the farm inspired creations of the rest of this fabulous DT.  You will also find out how you can play along with us.

6 comments:

  1. love it, and it brings a smile to my face :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with Frances...made me smile! Adorable, Joanne!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing could be cuter than this joyful pile of duck smiles!! Sensational card, Joanne!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEre a chick, there a chick.........of course! I love your silly pile of chix!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo cute, and I thought inside it might say....just chickin' up on you. Love cards that make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun CAS card with your pile of ducks!

    ReplyDelete