Saturday, February 3, 2018

Crazy for Hearts


A new month....a new Crazy4Challenges hostess.....and a new weekly challenge.....here is this week's challenge......

Karen Aicken here as hostess for February. I'd also like to thank Kristine Reynolds for being our Guest Designer this month!! Here is my first challenge of the month:  Add a heart to your project this week. You can make a Valentine, put a little heart on a critter, make a heart shaped card - just show us a heart!

I decided to go the CAS route this week......and I also decided to make it an all occasion card rather than a Valentine.  This card could be used as a thank you, a sympathy, or a hello card......I heat embossed the PB image in forest green on a celery base.  I added a border of piercing.

Be sure to visit the Crazies Blog to see the various creations made using hearts. 

2 comments:

  1. Great idea to do this in a color more suitable for any occasions. The embossing is beautiful, Joanne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. like your blue heart, pretty card

    ReplyDelete