Thursday, March 22, 2018

CCEE Stampers Bring the Giggles


The CCEE Stampers are ready for a new challenge, and Vicky, our March hostess, has a great one ready for us.....and.....here it is.....

Can you believe it.....it's "National Goof Off Day"..... has to be one of my favorite days evah!!  So, this week, I challenge you to make a funny card.....any kind of card - just so it's funny.  Surely, you have a friend who would enjoy a laugh!

 I used an unmounted rubber stamp for my main image.  It 'might' be by Art Impressions but I am not sure.  She looks like she NEEDS a nap....lol!!!

Be sure to stop in at the CCEE Blog to have a good laugh or two.

5 comments:

  1. I have that in my stash somewhere... always loved it and fun sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  2. nap time comes right after my wine. fun card with a great humorous saying, mf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is happy hour for me!! What a fabulously fun card, Anne! Thursday is my one day in for the week, and I may just look like this all day long! I do right now, that's for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you and Vicky were on the same page this morning. Fun sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My, but I love your funky lady! GMTA!!! Cute, cute, cute!

    ReplyDelete