Thursday, June 7, 2018

CCEEers Use Virgin Stamps


Well.....here I am with the first June Challenge for the CCEE Stampers Challenge....and here it is....

I don’t think  I am the only one with unused (or ‘virgin’) stamps.  This week I want you to go through your stash and ink those virgins to create this week’s card. 

My unused stamp is accompanied by an unused die as well.  The set is by Spellbinders, and I have had it for at least a year.  I used a Lil Inker background die for my base lever and a ODBD die for the sentiment panel.  I added some tiny star rhinestones to the upper corner of the sentiment panel to balance the design in my mind.

We really should have this challenge on a regular basis so I can untilize some the virgin stamps I just jad to have but have never used.

Be sure to go to the CCEE Blog to be inspired to use your virgin stamps.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, glad you finally got to use this stamp/die set

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty combination of unused image and ef. What a beauty this is, mf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, two hidden treasures in your stamp room. Love the doily look that the die added to this pretty bouquet of flowers. This was a fun challenge, Joanne, and all stamps deserve a little ink on them at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That swag of flowers is gorgeous, Joanne! And such beautiful layering of the die cut elements!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was a great challenge, Joanne! And you used it to good advantage -- your card is beautiful with its big bold flowers. The dies added so much to the design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your coloring is spot on! What a beautiful card....your design showcases the stamp and die to perfection!!!!

    ReplyDelete