Thursday, July 5, 2018

CCEEers Conquer The Impossible Card


Lynn is our hostess for the CCEE Stampers Chalenges for the month of July....here is her challenge for this week.....

Hi, friends. Lynn McAuley here! I will be hosting the CCEE Challenges for the month of July and hope that you will want to join in on the fun.

Suddenly I am seeing the Impossible Card popping up everywhere I turn. This new fun fold is based on a famous card trick so it isn't really all that new! I thought it would be great if the CCEE Stampers put their own "twist" on this design with their creations this week.


Here is a link to a tutorial by Maymay Made It Crafts that will show you what it is all about! It demonstrates the Impossible Card in several varied sizes.


First thng I must do is to apologize for my lousy photo.....I had  a very hard time getting a pic of this card.  I finally had to lighten it, takiing away the richness of the actual colors....OH WELL....

I actually found this style of 'fancy fold' very easy and loved adding the rounded corners.  I used an Altenw set for the rose and a die for the skeleton leaves.  The sentiment is from an MFT set.  I added a touch of paper piercing on the sentiment panel.

Be sure to sstop at the CCEE Blog to see the fab cards created with the impossible card technique.

7 comments:

  1. Same! I had a doozy of a time getting a picture (I thought MAKING it would be the hardest part, LOL) but yours is gorgeous! That bold flower as a focal point - spot on, Joanne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, love the flower & rounded corners

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty with the single blossom and the skeleton leaves, mf!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You took a fun fold and made it elegant! What a beauty! Well done, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dies "make" this card! The skeleton leaves are very impressive. I agree with Vicky -- an elegant fun-fold card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your color choices and love that you added your signature paper piercing as well. It is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful impossible card, Joanne! That rose and die cut leaves are stunning! Elegant and classy!

    ReplyDelete