Saturday, August 4, 2018

Crazy for the Mountains


Well.....it is time for another Crazy4Challenges challenge.  Anja is our hostess for the month and here is her challenge for this week.....

Welcome all to a new month of challenges here at the CRAZIES! It is my turn to be your hostess and I hope you will like what I came up with! A special welcome to my very talented and fun friend, Connie VanLoosen, Connie has no blog but let me tell you she is the Queen of stamping.

Apparently August 1st is National Mountain Climbing Day.....I don't climb real mountains, but do think that they are beautiful and I love looking at them. So for this first challenge of the month, I am asking you to put some mountains on your card/project.
Happy Crafting!

Well, I discovered I have a 'hole' in my collection......no mountains.  So....most of this card is just sponged.  I did use a cloud template and a Stampscapes single tree stamp.

This is not exactly a favorite creation, but at least I did participate...lol

Be sure to stop in at the Crazies Blog to see some fabulous mountain creations.

2 comments: