Thursday, September 20, 2018

Babies 'R Us by the CCEEers



It is a dreary day and my pic is muddy....sorry about that.

It is time for another CCEE Stampers Challenge and here is our hostess with this week's challenge.....

Welcome friends, it is Maryann here with another challenge.

 Create a card using baby as your inspiration, example: new baby, baby shower, grand baby, baby animals or even just a baby sized card.

I used a stamp from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps along withh a die from Cottage Cutz.  I added some gingham designer paper.  I could not find my 'Welcome Little One' stamp so I will be addiing the sentiment when I find it.

Be sure to stop by the CCEE Blog to see the baby inspired cards by the rest of this fabulous team. 

6 comments:

  1. A family with a sweet little girl is going to love this darling card...........the gingham is the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is your pink elephant with her heart balloons!! Nothing could be more perfect with this image than your pink and white gingham! Sweet, sweet card, Joanne!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is just full of delightfulness! The gingham just adds to that as well. Great coloring on that adorable elephant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cars made me smile! What an adorable elephant....and, I agree, that gingham is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gingham is always good on a baby card, and no exception here. That elephant is just adorable. Hope you find the sentiment you "misplaced."

    ReplyDelete