Thursday, May 24, 2018

CCEEers and the NEWS


Anne is our hostess for May.  I am so sorry to have missed a challenge or two, but I have been having some medical issues.  However, I was able to get my card done for this challenge.....and here is the challenge Anne gave us........

Anne here with the next challenge.

I wake up in the morning to the NEWS.  Make a card using each of these letters ..... N, E, W, S.

This simple card took me forever.....my mind was just not coming up with things that fit in the NEWS letters....so I fudged a bit.......I used a new die from Tutti Designs for my flowers, new background stamps by ? and Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. 

Here are my 'letters' for the challenge....

N- New die  E-  'ENJOY'  W- White   S- Stencil and Sponging

Be sure to stop in at the CCEE Blog to catch the creativity of this wonderful DT.

6 comments:

  1. fabulous selection of elements to use for those letters

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs and feel better wishes coming your way, Joanne!

    The white die cut flowers on your design look sensational on that wonderful background you have created!! Beautiful work, my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fudged? I don't think so......new works for me!! Love the RED bg and the white against it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the great background work that just makes this white diecut pop. Love seeing your new stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome die cut....your background rocks....A+ on this one, Joanne!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's an awesome die-cut flower, Joanne! Glad you felt well enough to play this week. I always love to see your creations.

    ReplyDelete