Thursday, May 3, 2018

CCEEers Enjoy May Flowers


Today it is time for another CCEE Stampers Challenge.  Anne is our hostess for May and here is her challenge for us this week....
.
 This is Anne Harmon.  I am your hostess for the month of May.  Since April showers bring May flowers, my first challenge is to fill your card with pretty flowers.
.
I used a set by Waltzingmouse Stamps for the greenery.  I then used an Altenew set for the rose image.  The sentiment is from a biirthday set (I think it is by MFT...but not sure).  The die I used to cut the main panel is by ODBD.

Can;t wait to see the floral creations inspired by this challenge/?????  Stop in at the CCEE Blog..

7 comments:

  1. Oh I love your enthusiasm, Joanne! Your card is beautiful with the hues of blue and the lovely sentiment and flowers! It's been a good while since I've seen Waltzingmouse - super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, I love the blue rose ... we need more blue flowers in the world 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving this beautiful blue rose, Joanne! What a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous color!! Love that big blue rose and the leaves around it!! Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This rose is such a beauty. Love that delicate little diecut edge too. These blues are so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your layout that that blue rose, Joanne! Just one lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blue rose! Your card is beautiful, Joanne.

    ReplyDelete