Thursday, November 2, 2017

CCEEers Give Thanks


Hello.....welcome to the CCEE Stampers Challenge.  I, Joanne, am starting my duties as the hostess for the month of November.  Here is my challenge for the DT and YOU, if you want to play along with us.

This month I am going to keep it simple.  The holidays are coming, and times will be busy.  This will be a month of celebrations.  This week I would like you to make a Thanksgiving card OR a card of thanks.

I used a Penny Black stamp and my Misti to create this card using TH distress markers after masking the main panel and sponging in the background.  A true one layer card.......love it when I manage to do that.....

be sure to visit the CCEE Blog to see the creations by the rest of this fabulous DT.

7 comments:

  1. beautiful card, love the colors of the flowers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous one layer design, Joanne! Beautiful, beautiful work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, GF, you outdid yourself. This is absolutely gorgeous and a one stamp for mailing card! Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am trying so hard not to buy a Misti.........you are not helping!! Your card is beautiful with those RED blossoms, and the bg is so pretty. Another beauty, mf!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely water-color look to this card, Joanne! I like the sponging around the edge, drawing your eye to the center with the beautiful blooms.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Orange, you clever to use this wonderful color and I am sure in honor of our Houston Astros. These tulips are so beautifully done, my sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Joanne, this is so serene and gorgeous. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete