Thursday, November 30, 2017

CCEEers Honor New Beginnings



Here is this week's challenge for the CCEE Stampers Challenge......

As the last of our celebratory month, I would like you
to make a baby card OR a wedding
card......your choice.
(
If you have lots of time, you could make both....lol!!!) 
 
I made a wedding card.  Since you can't really see it well, let me descriibe/help....The die I used is the same one as on the card beelow......but is done white on white.    In place of the sentiment on this card, I die cut the word 'Celebrate' three times and glued each on top of the others to make it stand out even though it again is white one white.  Hopefully that helps you to 'see' the card better through your imagination....lol.....


Be sure to visit the CCEE Blog to see the 'new beginnings' cards of the rest of the team.

7 comments:

  1. Oh I love your white on white card - very elegant! The die is just gorgeous. I like the red version, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. always love white on white cards and this one is no exception :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. White on white is hard to photograph, but I can see it and this is perfect for a wedding. Beautiful card, Joanne!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the texture and dimension on this stunning white-on-white wedding design, Joanne!! So very elegant!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all white cards for weddings. Whatever is missed by the difficulty of photographing these colors is made up in the elegance it has in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. White-on-white is always so elegant! Your card is a real beauty. Thanks for showing the die-cut in color.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can I say I love it in RED and white? VEry elegant in all white. Thanks for showing what it looks like IRL!

    ReplyDelete