Saturday, November 4, 2017

The Crazies Layer It Up


A new month, a new hostess, a new challenge for the Crazy4Challenges DT.....and here it is......

Welcome to another Saturday, a new month with a new hostess (me!) and a new Guest Designer. Karen Aicken here, and I'm happy to share that the amazing Kelly Booth is going to be with us all month as our Guest Designer. You can find her blog HERE.

Since making One Layer Cards freak me out, I went to the opposite end of the spectrum with my challenge this week "LAYER IT UP. Go ahead and pile on the layers for your project this week."

II actually used a version of a sketch we used early this year.  The image is from Magenta.  I uused a die to cut the main panel, added a side panel with brads.  I have to say it felt good to make a black and white card again.

Be sure to visit the Crazies Blog to see the fab layered beauties by the rest of the team. 

1 comment: