Saturday, April 28, 2018

The Crazies 'On Thin Ice'


Time for another Crazy4Challenges challenge.....and here it is.....

Hi Everyone,
It is Maryann here with this month's last challenge. Firstly I would like to thank Kelly Santi for joining as guest designer. I hope you have been having fun with our challenges.


This week my challenge is a play on words - Create a card using these words for inspiration "Skating on thin ice"

 I went with a pretty literal used of the phrase with my penguins on think ice.  Now I have another card for the holiday stash.  This set is by Mama Elephant.  I used a frame die from MFT and a snowflake embossing folder.

Sorry about the muddy picture....it is crisp and white in real life.

Be sure to visit the Crazies Blog to see the other interpretations of 'skating on thin ice'.

1 comment: