Thursday, September 14, 2017

CCEEers Are Toald Dahl Inspired


Kelly is our CCEE Stampers Challenge for September.  Here she is with this week's challenge.....

Kelly here with another challenge this week and
 the CCEE Stampers are celebrating Roald Dahl Day!
For challenge #1737,  create a card using any one of his books as your inspiration.
There are so many ~ and as an avid reader, 
I hope you find a way to use them in this week's challenge.

I am a long time Roald Dahl fan.  As a middle school teacher, he was an author I could use to get students interested in personal reading.  Each year I read aloud The Witches to my Reading class.  We had many a good time related to this book.

I used a Hero Arts set for both the images and the sentiment.   I made a designer paper panel to place my sentiment piece on the card.  I added some piercing on the top and bottom of the base panel.

Be sure to visit the CCEE Blog to see the other Roald Dahl inspired creations.  I'm sure they will be FABULOUS.....


7 comments:

  1. Such a cute card and cleverly designed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun, adorable Halloween Card. But that comes as no surprise as you always make A+ cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Witches! Fabulous. What a great teacher you were to read this every year!! All those kids must have loved you (like WE do!!). Love all those feet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a retired teacher, you certainly had an advantage over the rest of us! Love your Halloween card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What's not to love about your glamorous witches' legs!! Such a fun and fabulous Halloween design, Joanne!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card, love you those stocking legs.

    ReplyDelete