Thursday, September 7, 2017

CCEEers Play with the Bears


Happy September.  For the  CCEE Stampers Challenge, Kathy  is our new hostess for the month.  Here is her challenge.
Happy September from the CCEE Stampers!
Kelly here, and I will be the hostess during the month of September.
Saturday (9/9) is Teddy Bear Day ♥
Create a card usnig a bear somewhere on your card for challenge #1736.

I used a Sweet n' Sassy set for both the image and the sentiment.  It is actually a set I have gotten a lot of use from as the animals are sweet and they have matching dies.  I used a die from MFT for my main panel and put that on a bkgd of gingham designer paper.  Pretty CAS.....

Be sure to visit the CCEE Blog to see the fabulous bear creations by this wonderful team.

6 comments:

  1. Such a sweet, sweet card, Joanne. Love your little guy with the big heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is something very comforting about a cuddly bear. I volunteered 8 hours yesterday keeping children at our church as parents worked on their damaged homes or helping others with the damage in their neighborhoods. One of the little girls brounght her teddy bear, Fuzzy Wuzzy, with her. Love that you used the gingham with yours on your card. To me that is a very comforting fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't he just so cute! Love the panel and saying on the gingham!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this adorable patched and pinned bear!! Super cute with the gingham and faux-stitched framing! Precious card, Joanne!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gingham always looks so nice and crisp on a card. And I love that stitched frame around your cute bear!

    ReplyDelete