Saturday, September 9, 2017

The Crazies Get Glittery


Time for another Crazy4Challenges weekly challenge.....here is Rebecca's challenge for us....

Welcome back to Crazy 4 Challenges! This is Rebecca, your host for this month. Joining me is our special guest for this month, Teresa Kline! Thank for all your entries for my challenge last week! It's awesome to have your support!

Summer water + sunshine always makes me think of glitter! Let's use lots of glitter on our projects this week! You get brownie points if you use more than one colour or use it in more than one way!

I have weak peepers and therefore do not use glitter....don't need any additional eye problems.  In place of glitter I used glitter paper.  I used an ODBD die for my frame.  I cut the center out with a Spellbinder die.  I then used a flower die from Memory Box to cut out the blooms.  Pretty clean and simple, but in real life, the colors do pop a bit more than in this muddy pic.

Be sure to visit the Crazies Blog to see the glittery creations by the fab members of the DT.

1 comment: