Saturday, September 2, 2017

Crazy for the Ocean and Sunshine


A new month....a new hostess for the Crazy4Challenges DT......here is Rebecca with her first challenge for September.....

Welcome to all of our fans! It's Rebecca Ednie here, playing hostess this month! I love picking the challenges so I hope you all love what I've chosen!

Please welcome Teresa Kline as our Monthly Guest. I'm sure she would love to have you welcome her on her blog, Paperie Blooms!

I can't let go of summer. Let's make a card or other project using the ocean or beach as inspiration. Shells to sea horses, boats to bat-wing rays, mermaids to minnows, whales to walruses, dolphins to dories (or Dorys), even nautical narwhals; it all works!
Well....anybody who knows me, also knows this was an easy one for me as my happy place is near the ocean. I created my scene by sponging the ocean and the sky.  I then took a sun die and trimmed the rays of the sun from the outer edges on three sides...I then added the sentiment which I think goes perfectly with the scene.

Be sure to stop in at the Crazies Blog to see the sea/beach/shell/ related cards created by the Crazies DT.  We would love for you to play along as well......


No comments:

Post a Comment