Thursday, April 5, 2018

CCEEers Celebrate National Tartan Day


It is a new month so therefore the CCEE Stampers have a new hostess.  Lois is in charge of the challenges for March.  Here is her first challenge for us......

Hi, Lois here starting my month as hostess for the CCEE Stamper challenges.  Tomorrow is National Tartan Day.  I asked the team members to create a card using plaid. 

 I, like Lois, LOVE plaids.  When I find a paper pack with plaid papers I biy lots....hahaha.....so this challenge was an easy one for me.  Unfortunately, my sister and I have both had need of too many sympathy cards recently, so I am uusing this challenge to replenish my stash of sympathy cards.

I used an image from Cornish Heritage Farms and cut that image panel with a Cottage Cutz die.   I did not write down what set/company the sentiment came from.

Be sure to stop in to see the wonderful plaids the DT used to create their cards/projects.  Visit the CCEE Blog to view them.

6 comments:

  1. An elegant and beautiful sympathy design, Joanne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an elegant sympathy card. You are smart to stock up because they usually are difficult to make due to the loss of a loved one! This one is a beauty, GF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an elegant card. You are smart to stock up as making them when needed is usually difficult! This one is perfection, GF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like that double stitched die, mf! Wonderful B/W card. BTW, your Easter card (which I sent out 10 days in advance) came back late yesterday, needing extra postage. I think I'll just send it to you next year!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a marvelous card, Joanne. I like the black/white plaid behind your tree panel. I just got that same oval die but haven't used it yet. It looks so nice that I may have to pull it out and use it today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to be late with my comments on this grand black and white card. That is how I came to recognize your awesome work from the beginning by those awesome black and white cards you created on SCS.

    ReplyDelete