Thursday, April 12, 2018

CCEEers Create with Critters


It iis time for another CCEE Stampers Challenge.  Lois is our hostess for March, and here is her challenge for this week.

Lois here, continuing as hostess for the CCEE Stampers this month.  There are many lists of "holidays" on the internet.  One of them listed yesterday (April 11th) as National Pet Day.  I asked the team to use a pet (dog, cat, bird, whatever) on their cards.

I have once again been trying to use 'virgin' stamps.  So many toys and so little time.  The iages come from a Stampendous set by Laurel Burch.  The sentiment is from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.  I used a cloud template from MFT as well as dies that match the images.

Be sure to visit the CCEE Blog to see the fab creations by the rest of this fabulouly talented and FUN DT.



6 comments:

  1. What adorable pups!! Such vibrant colors and fun plaid grass and cloudy sky!! Great card for National Pet Day, Joanne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you found a stamp to use that needed a little love. I followed your lead on this and used one of my unused before stamps for my challenge this week too. Love the bright colors and fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card would cheer anyone up who's having a ruff day! Those pups are adorable! Your card reminded me that I wanted to find that MFT cloud template. While my sister is visiting me later this month, we are going to drive to the My Favorite Things store in Eustis, FL. Hopefully, they will have it. It's been sold out on the website.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the dp and colors!! I think we should all follow your lead and use some stamps that haven't seen ink for a while (if at all!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. As fellow dog lovers, I must admit these are beyond adorable. Good job with this challenge!

    ReplyDelete