Thursday, April 26, 2018

CCEEers Inspired by Poetry



Lois has an inspiration challenge for the CCEEers this week.....and here it is.....

Lois here with my final challenge of the month.  April is National Poetry Month, and today is Poem in Your Pocket Day.  I'm asking that you create a card using a poem as your inspiration. 

I used Joyce Kilner's poem, Trees' as my inspiration.  In grammar school we had to memorize poems and this was one of the poems we learned.  Unfortunately I only remember the first few lines now.  My second choice would have been e.e. cummings 'in Just spring', another favorite poem.

I used this tree stamp ( I think it is by Penny Black) along with the sentiment from MFT.  I also used an oval die from Cottage Cutz.

Be sure to visit the CCEE Blog to see the inspired creations by the rest of this talented team.

2 comments: