Thursday, January 4, 2018

CCEEers Welcome 2018



Happy New Year
Happy New CCEE Challenge

The CCEE Stampers Challenge begins another year of creativity with our new January hostess, Liz Williams....here is her challenge for the week.....

Hi, this is Liz bringing us our first challenge of 2018.
I don't know about you, but I can hardly believe it is already 2018!!!
So the title of this challenge is "Waddle we do in 2018?"   So  the challenge is to use a penguin or you may use any other animal that loves cold weather. 

It's time to make resolutions or do some new things. If you have never played along with our challenges here on CCEEstampers, I invite you to come and join us.

I used a stamp and die set from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps for the image and sentiiment.  In addition I used the shadowing circle stamp from Altenew.  I cut the main panel with a die from Lawn Fawn.

Be sure to  stop in to the CCEE Blog to see the fab creations by this fabulously wonderful DT.

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful penguin, and the stencil behind him makes this very merry. Be safe and warm in this awful weather, mf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute penguin -- and I really like that circle behind him. I may have to look that up. I've never gotten anything from Altenew. It might be time to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a precious penguin with his string of Christmas lights!! Love how awesome that circle background is on this sensational design!! Great card, Joanne!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is such a sweet image, I like that shadowing circle stamp you used on this ... you might have cost me money ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute penguin,the shadowing circle stamp looks interesting.... something worth looking into.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your little penguin. What a cool stamp that shadowing circle is!! I love mixing stamps together from other sources. Those people who feel like they can only use some company's stamp for the entire card miss out on some real creative opportunities. Course I guess that is a requirement sometimes. This combo is so perfect.

    ReplyDelete