Saturday, May 27, 2017

Crazies Go on Summer Vacation


I am late in posting this, so, with only a few minutes til posting time, here is the challenge for the Crazy4Challenges DT and YOU this week.....

Hi Crazy Fans!

Barb is back this week with her final challenge for the month. Before we get into the challenge we would also like to thank Lori Tecler who was our Guest Designer for the month. 

School will be letting out soon in the US and Summer vacations are being planned. Create a card using a Summer destination theme--could be the beach, the mountains, or simply your back yard in a hammock. 

Instead of creating an ocean scene, I went with shells whick to me represent the ocean.  Be sure to visit the Crazies blog to see the vacation ideas of the rest of the team.

2 comments:

  1. A classic Joanne black and white card ... love love love!!!! awesome sentiment too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Frances, I love your black and white designs. This one is great with the seashells, one of my favorite treasures from the beach. I think I might just have to carve out some time at the beach this summer.

    ReplyDelete