Thursday, June 1, 2017

The CCEEers Get Hole-y


As this is our first challenge for June, we have a new hostess, Frances.  Here is her challenge for this week.....

Hi everyone,

It's Frances here, and it is my turn to host the challenges this month.

Apparently the 2nd of June is Doughnut Day so for our challenge today create something that had some type of "hole" in it. It could be a doughnut, cheese, fancy fold card with a hole … anything.

I used a stamp and die set from Memory Box to create this CAS card.  I used a sentiment from Penny Black to finish it off.

Be sure to stop by the CCEE Blog to see the hole-y projects by this wonderful DT...I am sure you will enjoy stopping by.

8 comments:

  1. gorgeous card, looks like you have made a start on Christmas cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Christmas card..good for you on the early start!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great minds think alike. I went with a wreath as well. I love this pretty wreath and the sweet little bird perched on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually borrowed the wreath idea from you....I was stuck to I went to the post to see what others had done......so thx for the inspiration...YOU had the great idea....I just followed your idea.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry about the "deleted" comment . . . had a misspelling that I couldn't let stand. What I meant to say was: Although this qualifies as a CAS card, it is a giant step above CAS. Such a pretty Christmas card -- love the wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet wreath......and wonderful RED birds!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous holiday card!! Beautiful work, Joanne!

    ReplyDelete