Thursday, August 31, 2017

CCEEers Stick to One Color


Anne Harmon is back as the August hostess with the mostest for the CCEE Stampers Challenge.  Here is her challenge for us this week.......

I once hostessed a challenge on SCS, asking our fellow crafters to make a one color card, and using only die cuts (you can also use punches).  The results were wonderful.  Let's do that again!

I am still using virgin supplies in my stamp cave....and probably could do so for at least a year or two....lol!!!  When I was out of commission due to surgery, somehow I could still be tempted to buy, buy, buy........!!!  Today I used a die by Creative Expressions (Sue Wilson).  I added a scribbled die cut flower and leaf (my only cheat.....) which are from Ellen Hutson.  This card will probably go to my gift card stash I am building up for birthdays and holidays.

Be sure to check out the monochromatic cards created by this wonderful DT at the CCEE Blog.

6 comments:

  1. Love your pink card . . . and that very cool die. (Never fear. We won't call the challenge police on your green leaf!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all that pink!! I excuse the cheat too! I'm with you, gf, I could use what I have for many years.......why do we keep getting more???!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolute perfect, Joanne. It will be useable for any kind of celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful all occasion card, Joanne!

    ReplyDelete