Thursday, August 17, 2017

Nautical Creations by the CCEE


Anne Harmon is our hostess with the mostest this month.  Here is her challenge for the CCEE Stampers and YOU......

As the summer draws to a close, make a card with a nautical theme.  This can include the beach if you so desire.

I used a Sweet 'n Sassy stamp set for the image and sentiment.  I dry embossed the background and used designer paper for the horizontal panel.  I uused my Misti to get a nice dark image, and then sponged on the inks.

Be sure to check out the nautical creations at the CCEE Stampers Blog.

6 comments:

  1. Wow, Joanne, I love the color combo, the fabulous design paper you used, the wonderful image, and the embossing. Oh, and that sky is amazing. This is a masterpiece, my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything about this card

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was right up your alley! And, you created a card showing your love of the sea! Beautiful, GF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This has to be my favorite SNSS set of all time, Joanne!! What a gorgeous card you have created with it here with your billowing clouds and patterned and embossed background!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This challenge took you to your happy place, didn't it! Great job of coloring, Joanne.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous clouds and stamping, and the dp is a wonderful addition, mf!!

    ReplyDelete