Thursday, September 21, 2017

CCEEers Honor Pirates

Well...here we are with the CCEE Stampers' next challenge for the month of September.  Kelly is our hostess and here is her challenge.....


Hello!  Kelly here with this week's challenge ~ Tuesday was "Talk like a Pirate Day!"
Create a card using anything pirate related and extra 'treasure/booty' for using a map
anywhere on the card! 

Somehow I never finished this post.......buut be sure to visit the CCEE Blog to see all the pirate themed creations.  I used a Riley stamp for my pirate and a Penny Black (I think) palm tree.  I sponged on the sand and added texture using my old SU set.

6 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute!! Love your moose pirate! Great job on that sand which I never do right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now how did I know you would put Riley and his parrot on a beach!?! Really cute scene with that fab palm tree and sand!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving peg-leg Riley and his parrot friend!! What a fun pirate card, Joanne!! Awesome beach and cloudy sky for this sensational palm tree!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to take a Joanne's 101 class in cloud stamping. This is so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Riley and his parrot were the perfect pirates! Love that palm tree, too!

    ReplyDelete