Saturday, September 30, 2017

Crazy for Inspiration

Here is Rebecca's final challenge for September's Crazy4Challenges DT and YOU.....

I'm so sad that it's my last challenge of the month! It was super fun hosting for all of you and I'm in awe of our talented designers! I hope you will visit all their blogs and leave some comments!

 Once again, it's Rebecca Ednie hosting with Teresa Kline, my crafting buddy and super talented guest designer. She's been amazing right? To finish out the month, let's be inspired by this photo. Please use a cake or the colour combo of mint/aqua, coral, gold with white or ivory. Brownie points for doing both!








I incorporated the aqua and color in my Altenew florals and added dots of gold embossing using an old SU set.  I added a touch of piercing on the edge and added the sentiment.

Be sure to visit the http://crazy4challenges.blogspot.com/ to see the other inspired creations by the DT.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty card, love how you incorporated the challenge colours on your card

    ReplyDelete