Thursday, November 16, 2017

Happy Birthday to ME!!! (And a CCEE challenge)


Well.....Happy Birthday to me!!!!!!  In honor of my special day, this week's CCEE Stampers' challenge is to make a feminine birthday card with flowers.  To celebrate the day with me, let's do a random act of kindness.  Call a friend who might need cheer, pay for someone's coffee, give a hug, .....try to make a difference.

I used a stamp set with multiple layers of color (forget which company).  My main panel was cut with a JustRite die.  This is really a very CAS card.

Be sure to stop in at the CCEE Blog to see the fab feminine b'day cards made by my dear friends on this DT.

7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Joanne, hope your day was/is perfect. Beautiful card as always

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning! Happy Birthday, dear friend.....hope it's full of sweet surprises. Hope it is perfect in every way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you have a day as perfect as this beautiful rose, it will be a very special birthday, indeed, Joanne!! Your card is an exquisite beauty!

    I hope your day is filled from beginning to end with all the things you love!! Be happy and enjoy each pleasure that comes your way!! Happy Birthday, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you a grand day for your birthday. This rose is such a beauty and on that black and white striped bg it has found its perfect placement. I used roses in your honor today too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your special day is just filled with sweet surprises!!! I love your card....the layered rose and leaves are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful rose! I hope you have a wonderful, wonderful birthday, Joanne! (Take a ride to the beach.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well Happy Birthday! I hope your day is off to a good start :)
    Your card is gorgeous! Love the bold flower and the fun stripes!

    ReplyDelete