Thursday, November 9, 2017

The CCEEers Get Masculine


Hi...Joanne here with the CCEE Stampers weekly challenge.....and here it is.....


I’m not sure about the rest of you, but I never seem to have enough masculine birthday cards.  This week is for the guys……make a masculine card of any type….does not have to be a birthday card.

 I used the birthday die from Memory Box and added a beer from an MFT stamp set.  Easy peasie....

Be sure to stop in to see the fab masculine creations by the rest of this fabulousl DT of friends at the CCEE Blog.

5 comments:

  1. Now, here is the card that would match most of my masculine needs. LOL Such a cute card. That diecut is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, girl - cheers! Actually I'm a wine gal myself :) But your card is positively fabulous! Love the contrast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beer is almost synonymous with guys, isn't it?? Love the layout with the HB in black/white/yellow. Perfect guy card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My computer was in the shop, and I didn't get here to see your sensational card last week!! It is absolutely the perfect masculine birthday design!!

    ReplyDelete