Thursday, February 8, 2018

The Loves ofo the CCEE Team


It is time for another CCEE Stampers Challenge.  Here is this week's challenge from Kelly, our hostess for February.


Hello friends! 
 Kelly here again with a new challenge.
  It's almost Valentine's Day, so this week, instead of making
 a traditional Valentine's Day card,
we're making cards showing something we love ♥

Well....of course I had to do something having to do with the ocean.  The arrival of this new Memory Box die made the final decision for me.  This card is a 4.5 square card.  It is purely CAS with just the addition of a sentiment.

Be sure to check out the loves of the other DT members at the CCEE Blog.  We are an interesting and varied group, so you never know what they will pick as their loves. 

6 comments:

  1. I'm with you, oceans and the beach all the way! My blog is about sandcastles - so together we make quite the getaway! LOL! LOVE your card - so elegant and the swirls make your card really stand out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend, this card is SO YOU!! The die, being new, had to be used, of course, and the sentiment is perfect. I love the bright blue and the white, the rounded corners, but can I say I miss your signature piercing????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply beautiful.... love your new Die.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nautical cards are one of my favorites to make, too, due to my love for the ocean! What a wonderful ocean wave die on this sensational design, Joanne! A CAS masterpiece!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome design on that fabulous die!! There are a couple of us gals here with salt water in our veins. That looks like a die that I need to put on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marvelous card, Joanne! I love that ocean wave die -- hadn't seen it before.

    ReplyDelete