Thursday, March 29, 2018

The CCEE DT Gets 'Fancy'





It is time for another challenge from the CCEE Stampers challenge.  Here is our hostess, Vicky, with this week's challenge......

I can't believe my month of challenges has gone by so quickly, but here it is....my last challenge for this month.  I had a lot of fun coming up with and making my cards and hope you did too!

For my last challenge, please use a fun fold of your choice....one may be  your "go to" fold, or you may want to try something new.  That's what I decided to do.  I love easel cards and found a tutorial on You Tube to make a "Double Twisted Easel" card.  Pretty easy and unique.

 Well.....fancy folds are NOT my comfort zone.  It really isn't the fold that challenges me.  It is the designing of the card that stymies me.  This was a fold I say andd thought I could manage.  I guess the good sign is that it did not end up in the 'circular' file (garbage can, that is....lol).  All floral images and the outer sentiment are from Altenew.  The inner sentiment is from Cat's Meow.

Now be sure to viist the CCEE Blog to see the fabulous fancy fold creations by the rest of the team.  They are much more adventurous with fancy folds than I am so I am sure you will be dazzled by their results.

9 comments:

  1. Another fold I am not familiar with....and I LOVE it. Looks like a lot of careful measuring to me, but soooo worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you rocked this challenge.... love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Inside and out, this card is amazing, Joanne. I will have to try making one of these sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job with this card, Joanne! And your signature piercing on the front adds your personal touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous creation, Joanne, with this stunning surprise awaiting inside!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it....so glad it's posted here and not relegated to the circular file. Pretty colors, well made!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw my friend - i think I can relate to the fancy folds not being our thing but dont sell yourself short - it's amazing! This is one fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great folded styled card, I like the way you show the sentiment in the fold.

    ReplyDelete