Thursday, March 15, 2018

The CCEE Stampers are usin' the Green



It is time for another CCEE Stampers Challenge from Vicky, our March hostess with the mostest......and......here it is.....

Wow, we're three weeks into March already.....and St. Patrick's Day is on the horizon.  This week, let's make a St. Patrick's Day card.....or.....use the color green on your card!  Not all of us can use a St. Patrick's Day card, but green is a wonderful color with endless possibilities!

 I used a very old set of shamrocks/clover from my early days of stamping.  I believe it was made by Hero Arts.  It was a set that came with 4 stamps in the set.  I added my only St. Pat's Day sentiment and a borderr of paper piercing.  I also used an old SU set to 'dot' the background of my main panel/image and then sponged the edges of it.

Can't wait to see the 'green' gallery of art at the CCEE Blog created by the rest of this fabulous DT.

6 comments:

  1. What a perfect St. Paddy's Day card! Love it, Joanne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your patterned shamrocks and perfect pierced frame, Joanne! What a great Saint Patrick's Day card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lucky you still have these shamrock stamps - they are splendid! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on this marvelous St. Paddy's Day card, Joanne. This proves that you shouldn't get rid of old stamps -- because you never know when you'll need to use them.

    ReplyDelete