Saturday, April 7, 2018

Crazy for Dies as Stencils


Time for another challenge from the Crazy4Challenges DT and here it is, from our April hostess, Maryann.....

For my challenge I am asking that you get more out of your dies creating a stencil for your card instead of using it as a die.

I used MFT's horizontal snowdrifts die to create my sky, sponging 3 different blue inks on the base.  I then used stamps from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps for the images along with a Hero Arts sentiment.

Be sure to visit the Crazies Blog to see the creative uses of dies as stencils.

2 comments:

  1. love how you used the die to create your stencil sky design :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one beautiful card. I love these shades of blues and bluish greens. That background is absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete