Thursday, April 19, 2018

The CCEEers Take a Ride on a Bike



It is time for the Third challenge of April for the CCEE Stampers Challenge DT.  Here is Lois, our hostess, with her weekly challenge.

Lois here . . . continuing as hostess for the CCEE Stampers.  Today is Bicycle Day, so I'm asking you to put a bicycle on your card.  If you don't have a bicycle, use anything with wheels.  I have a confession to make:  I didn't learn how to ride a bicycle until I was an adult.  My husband taught me!

I used a die from Joanna Sheen for my bicycle/tricycle (only two wheels are showing...lol)!!!  What you probably can't see is that I used a birthday sentiment stamp from MFT with versamark in the background of the main panel.  It might be my weak eyes, but I don't really see it in the picture.

Be sure to visit the CCEE Blog to see the wheeled creations by the rest of this fabulous DT.

6 comments:

  1. I see the Happy Birthdays! What a wonderful die cut. Another great creation GF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your bicycle die, awesome card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! And I can just barely see the Happy Birthday. I guess my eyes are just a little better than yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I once saw someone ride a bike like this...getting on was the hard part!! I love this old-fashioned bike, and it's perfect in these colors...so masculine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see the birthday wishes stamped for the bg. Love this die. If I would have had to ride a bike like this one, I might not have ever gotten the hang of it.

    ReplyDelete