Thursday, May 10, 2018

Going RED with the CCEEers



Anne is our hostess for the CCEE Stampers Challenge this month.  Here is her challenge for this week....

This is Anne with my second challenge.  My birthday is in two days.  Make me happy by using some RED on  your card!

I used a single stamp from ODBD as my image.  I used a Cottage Cutz die to cut my oval main panel, while using a Lil Inker background die to create the back patter.

Be suure to visit the CCEE Blog to see the fab RED creations by the rest of the team, honoring Anne's birthday.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card love that background

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dotted background is fabulous with these beautifully framed red blossoms, Joanne!! A gorgeous card perfect for any occasion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bg too, and those wonderful RED flowers!! I feel genuinely celebrated!! Hugs, mf!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh! I love that background die! Such a pretty card to celebrate Anne's birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So feminine with your coloring and that amazing background. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card, Joanne. Your patterned background is so perfect for this awesome design.

    ReplyDelete