Thursday, May 31, 2018

jCCEEers Emboss Away


This is the last weekly challenge for the CCEE Stampers Challenge for the month of May.  Anne, our May hostess, has given up this challenge.......

For my last challenge of the month, use your embossing folder/s on your card today.

I used two embossing folders.  The first was a frame embossing folder while the second was a floral one.  I took my picture from the side in the hopes that you can see the effects of both folders.  I added the horizontal sentiment panel with using a stamp from Lown Fawn.

Be sure to stop in at the CCEE Blog to see the fab work using embossing folders.  I am sure they will inspire you to play along with us.


6 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite embossing folders in my massive collection. I just love those things. This is beautiful in pink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful combination with the embossed frame and gorgeous florals!! Beautiful card, Joanne!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Joanne! You get a prize for using TWO folders!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the contrast of the pink and black. Beautiful ef for the front panel, mf!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great layout to show off that amazing EF!

    ReplyDelete