Thursday, July 19, 2018

CCEEers Go to the Zoo


It is time for another CCEE Stampers Challenge.  Lynn, our hostess, has a great challenge for us.  Here it is.....

Hello to all our CCEE followers! Lynn here to share with you this week's challenge.

Back in the day when I was a young mother, one of the first trips I planned during the summer break from school was a day at the zoo for my son and his cousins. We all loved watching the crazy antics of the animals. This week in honor of zookeepers' week, I am challenging you all to include at least one (more if you want) zoo animal on your card.

I used a curcus set from MFT for my animals and a sentiment also from another MFT set. 

I had originally intended this to be a one layer card so I masked and created the horizontal layer with sponging, but then I 'dirtied' the cardstock and had to forget the truly CAS version.  Oh well....that is all a part of the creative process.

Be sure to visit the ZOO at the CCEE Blog.


4 comments:

  1. Oh that’s an oldie I had forgotten about, beautiful colors and card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful colors and card! Love the colors you selected!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sponging in the background -- great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This turned out beautifully, despite your intentions, mf!! Gorgeous colors, love the giraffe extending beyond the colored strip!

    ReplyDelete