Saturday, October 7, 2017

Crazy for Card Making


It is time for another Crazy4Challenges challenge.....here is Bonnie, our hostess, with her challenge for this week.......

Hi everybody --it's Bonnie Sharp here presenting you with the October challenges. This is my first time doing this so I am really excited!


Today is World Cardmaking Day so my challenge to you is so easy....
MAKE A CARD!!....any design, any shape!!

 I decided to play with a new 'toy' this week.  This die is by Little B.  it diecuts the entire panel and embosses the diagonals on the bottom area of the panel.  I decided to make a bold, dramatic card, but I am sure with other colors it would appear more delicate.

Be sure to visit the Crazies Blog to see the cards made for this occasion by the rest of this DT.  You can also play along with us.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I have that die and still haven't used it .... oops!!! love what you did with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sensational card! Such a stunning effect with the contrasting colors!

    ReplyDelete