Thursday, October 26, 2017

The CCEE Goes to the CATS


Frances is our hostess of the  weekly CCEE Stampers Challenge.  Here is her challenge for this week.....

Hi CCEE Fans,

It's Frances here with one last challenge for the month.


Apparently tomorrow (27th) is Black Cat Day and Sunday (29th) Cat Day. So for our challenge this week include a cat on your creations … black or not.

I used this cat image I have had forever and never used.  It sure makes a statement, eh???  I added some paper piercing, embossing on the mid layer, and a die cut sentiment.

be sure to check out the canine creations on the CCEE Blog where you can also find out how to play along with us.


8 comments:

  1. Purr-fect! Love the cat's chubby cheeks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, love the facial expression on the cat, a look they get before they pounce.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Joanne! What a perfect little cat face...wonderful work, GF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my, I think this is my favorite. Love that cat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This cat reminds me of the cat Mothermark used to use..........remember? Fabulous coloring........those blue eyes are so piercing. Love your layout, mf. Thanks for your fun card.......I love the witches' colorful socks!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Talk about getting right in your face!!! Love his eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like this cat is serious about getting a response!! What a fabulous card, Joanne!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Joanne, I love the cat and its blue eyes. It looks like one of my cats when they are curious. They are right up in your face. LOL

    ReplyDelete