Thursday, June 28, 2018

CCEEers Relax a Bit


Joanne here with this week's CCEE Stamper's Challenge......

Well, this is my last challenge as June hostess of the CCEE Stampers Challenge.  That month sure did fly by.


This week’s ‘theme’ is RELAXATION.  Create a card that depicts RELAXATION to you.  Can be a place where you are relaxed or what you do to relax.

 Can't wait to 'see' where or how you relax.

As most people know, the ocean (or other body of water( is where I relax.  I will be retirning from my annual trip to the Maine coast later today.....and I am sure I will have done lots of ocean gazing.

I used a new virgin stamp from ODBD and a sentiment by Impression Obsession (I think)/  I also added some texture with a bkgd die from Lil' Inker.  I used an MFT template to create my clouds.

Can't wait to see how you all relax.  Be sure to visit the CCEE Blog to check things out......

7 comments:

  1. Wasn't hard to figure what you like to do :) ... love your beach scene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your scene is most inviting and I am definitely on the same page with you. Times such as these are not as often as I would like them to be, but oh, so very worth it when they happen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooo you with your love of the ocean. The only thing missing is YOU sitting in one of those chairs with a cool drink! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful new image. This surely is YOU, gazing at y our beloved ocean. Hope your trip was as enjoyable as ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joanne, some day I hope to sit beside you in a chair on the beach soaking in the ocean's glory!! Your fabulous card lets me dream!! Thinking of you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you enjoyed your trip to Maine! I can almost picture you in one of those Adirondack chairs, gazing out at the ocean.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card, so realistic and full of color. Such a serene, calming card!

    ReplyDelete