Thursday, June 14, 2018

The CCEEers Create a Garden of Loveliness


Joanne here with your CCEE Stampers Challenge for this week.....


Around here spring came late, so we are still enjoying the blooming of flowers.  Please create a card with multiple flowers.

Can't wait to see the floral creations.  Please play along with us. 

I used a tulip stamp by Stampendous.  I love a bouquet of multicolore tulips so that is what I went with.  I added paper piercing around the edges of the main panel and a get well sentiment.

Be sure to stop in at the CCEE Blog to see a virtual garden of flowers. 

6 comments:

  1. Your tulips look like stained glass! What a perfect card to cheery someone up! Fun challenge, Joanne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your beautiful tulips!! So vibrant and happy for this wonderful get well card, Joanne!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your bold colorful tulips, Joanne!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love multicolored bouquets too. Those tulips are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tulips look beautiful swooping in from the side of the card like they do and those bright wonderful colors make them a sight to behold. I hope I wasn't the one who made your writeup disappear. I thought I used copy paste but did my card early and quickly because I was going to be leaving for the week. I hope it wasn't cut and paste I used to put it on my blog early.

    ReplyDelete