Thursday, June 21, 2018

CCEEers Visit the Ocean


Hi....Joanne here with this week's CCEE Stampers challenge.....

Week three of the June CCEE Stamps Challenge. Here is the challenge for this week.


As many of you know, the ocean is my favorite place….and my annual trip to Maine is sacred.  So, in honor of that, please create a card inspired by the ocean or beaches.

 Obviously I am very much looking forward to this week's gallery of creations.  Please play along with us.

I used a new virgin stamp by Paper Rose for my ocean scene.  I colored with copics and added double rows of piercing on the top and bottom.  I am pretty sure my sentiment is by Impression Obsession.

Be sure to stop in at the CCEE Blog to see fabulous ocean views......which I will be seeing in person next week.

7 comments:

  1. Your card looks like your blog :) Beautiful coloring - you've brought the image to life! How gorgeous to see this in real life, under a palm tree, hearing the beauty of God's presence ♥ Have fun in Maine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an awesome image and card. Thanks for giving us this fun challenge this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the flip flops in the foreground of this beautiful beach scene. And what a sensational Van Morrison quote!! I love all things beach, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, Joanne...you certainly aced your own challenge....this is outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card just makes me want to be there!! So beautiful and love the added piercing. Savor your quality time in Maine!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the flip-flops sitting on the beach. Beautiful stamp, colored to perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely scene, and RED flip flops! Couldn't be better, except to be there!!!

    ReplyDelete