Thursday, June 22, 2017

CCEE Celebrate World Music Day


Frances is the hostess for the CCEE Stampers Challenges in June.  Here is her challenge for this week.....

Hi everyone,


It's Frances here and I have another challenge for you all this week.

Yesterday was World Music Day; Music Day and Make Music Day .... so let's include something music related on our cards this week.

On this truly one layer card, II uused an unmounted stamp.  I am not always good at marking my cling and unmounted stamps so I can't tell you who it is from.   Sorry.  The sentiment is from WOW sentiment stamps (I think).....really have to bring post its down to the stamp cave so I can write the companies down and leave gthe post it in the card til I post it......gotta work  on that.....lol!!!

Be sure to visit the CCEE Blog to see the fabulous musical themed creations by the rest of ths fabulously talented team. 

7 comments:

  1. Hi Joanne! Nice to be creating with you on the CCEE! I love your oceanic blog :) Beautiful card - I love the shading as your birds backdrop and the sentiment is a wonderful match!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I have unmounted all my stamps, I seldom know who to assign products to, s well. Your image is wonderful, and the bg is so gentle. GReat card on a difficult subject, mf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Birds are so comforting in nature because God gives them a song to sing everyday. I love them perched on the musical staff. A great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a uniquely beautiful one layer sympathy design, Joanne! I absolutely love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely card of support -- and a great example of making a one-layer card have depth.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful work of heart!! Your cards are always amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome image, love your card

    ReplyDelete