Thursday, June 8, 2017

CCEEers Have Oceans of Creativity


Frances is our hostess for the CCEE Stampers Challenge this month.  Here is her challenge for this week......

Hi everyone, 

Frances here again as your challenge hostess. 

Today is World Ocean Day, so the challenge this week is to create a card that reminds you of something related to the ocean.

I am late to the party, but really wanted to play as i love and collect stamps/images having to do with the ocean.  This was a virgin C.C. Designs stamp which I did some simple coloring of.  I added a sentiment, rounded the corners and that was that..
Be sure to visit the CCEE Blog to see the fab creations made ON TIME by this wonderful, friendly, and forgiving DT.

4 comments:

  1. I love all things ocean as well! What a sensational image this is!! I have been planning a sunrise on the beach day for myself on July 3! Hope my view is this beautiful. Joanne!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is not much better image than this one with the chair by the side of the sea. What a calming and relaxing place. Your card is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This challenge was right up your alley! I love the design -- with the ocean scene set apart from the beach. Better late than never!

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad you got to play with us this week Joanne, I like to collect beach images too. Love your card

    ReplyDelete