Thursday, June 15, 2017

CCEEers Go Flippin' and a Floppin'


Frances continues as our June hostess for the CCEE Stampers Challenge.  Here is here challenge for this week.......

Hi everyone,

It's Frances here again with another fun challenge for you all.

According to the Days of the Year Web Site - Friday 16th is Flip-Flop Day. So for our card this week let's make flip flop cards! That can be the flip-flops that are shoes (thongs for us in Aussie) …. Or Flip Flop Cards or both …. Or you may have another flip flop idea whatever works for you :) 

I used a stamp set by ______________  (I'll fill in the name if my brain burp clears).  I embossed the background, die cup the image panel, and added brads.
Visit the CCEE Blog to see the fab creations by this fabulously creative team.  I wimped out on making a fancy fold flip flop card, but I am guess others were much braver than I....lol!!!

6 comments:

  1. The year-round footwear of Texas!! I love this bright and colorful pair, Joanne! Fun card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer footwear that is worn year round in my part of the country. It should be the state shoe of Texas. LOL What a terrific pair this is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, your flip flops got mixed up with another pair! LOL! What a cute card, GF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are pretty fancy flip-flops, Joanne! My daughter would love them; she lives in flip-flops -- summer and winter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun shoes.....I can't even wear them to get a pedi!!! Love the fun colors, corner rounds, and the texture, gf!!

    ReplyDelete